[duxuser] intro

  • From: "Troy Sullivan" <sullidog_2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 16:26:08 -0500

Hi all. My name is Troy Sullivan. I'm 20 years old from Ohio. I've been a
DBTWin user for 5 and a half years now and I really like the program. Easy
to use. I like 10.4 better then the prev version I was using cause the other
version would freeze up a lot, but this one seems to be fine. I hope to
learn some things on this list and participating in helping others out.
Troy