[duxuser] how to type an accent symbol.

  • From: "Lisa Hall" <lhall007@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'duxbury user list'" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 19:34:50 -0400

Hi everyone,

I know that when using Duxbury Braille translator as an editor in Grade 2
mode, you use dot 4 or the j key to type the ACCENT symbol on the typewriter
keyboard.
When using other editors such as Microsoft Word or
WordPerfect 5.1 for DOS, IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING THAT there are extended keys
to do the accent symbol. Can someone refresh my memory for that keyboard
command?

Lisa Hall, President since 1996
National Association of Blind Office Professionals (NABOP), a Division of
National Federation of the Blind
Cincinnati, Ohio
Please sponsor me for March for Independence scheduled for July 3, 2007 in
Atlanta, Georgia.
"It's not over until I win!"--Les Brown

New web page:
http://www.lisa-halls-world.org