[duxuser] Re: help installing DBT

  • From: Robert C <gone.to.dawgs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2012 19:40:27 -0800

Quote of the nanosecond . . .
Our repairmen are the loneliest guys in town.
 --Maytag Appliances
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
E-mail-
Gone.to.Dawgs@xxxxxxxxx

On 11/5/2012 5:03 PM, Marianne Denning wrote:

I have no idea where it is.  I typed in Duxbury in the start menu in
Windows 7 and the only thing that shows up is duxbury menu.  I don't
think it installed but it won't install now either.

On 11/5/12, Bob Watson <bwatson1252@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Did the install process create a folder in the program files folder or the
program files (x86) folder. Inside there should be a \duxbury folder, and
then the folder with the version /DBT11.0 for example.  You can launch the
executable from there if you need to - which is dbtw.exe