[duxuser] global embosser settings not sticking

  • From: Lisette wesseling <lisettewesseling@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 15:51:22 +1300

Hello,
We're experiencing a problem where  not all the global settings are sticking
when opening a new document. Line length and paper size and lines per page are
reflected in new documents, but top margin and binding margin are not. So the
global settings are set to a top margin of 1, binding margin of 4. When opening
a new document, the document embosses with a top margin of 0 and a binding
margin of 2. When I change these to 1 and 4 in the document settings, the files
emboss beautifully. Is there any reason these two settings don't get carried
across from the global settings?
We're using Duxbury 11.1 on a network using Windows 7.
Thanks for any ideas from anybody. It's most weird.
Lisette

* as the subject to duxuser-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx . You may also
* options by visiting www.freelists.org .  The list archive
* is also located there.