[duxuser] Re: english, spanish!

  • From: Sherry Castro <scastro5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 10:14:06 -0700

alt 4 is for spanish
but, there is also a spanish selection when you open your document
with duxbery. I select espanol con contraction; then, alt 1 for grade
one.

On 5/24/12, Lewicki, Maureen <mlewicki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi, I have material that is for a 6th grande Spanish teacher. There are
> things in English, and things in Spanish on the worksheets.
>

> Questions: Will I be able to translate parts into english braille, and
> spanish braille?
>
>                 I don't see Spanish listed on the list of Duxbury languages!
> That can't be right so I must be doing something wrong!
>

> Maureen Murphy Lewicki
> Teacher of Visually Impaired
> Bethlehem Central Schools
> (518)439-7681
> "When we do the best that we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in
> our life, or in the life of another." Helen Keller
* as the subject to duxuser-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx . You may also
* options by visiting www.freelists.org .  The list archive
* is also located there.
* Duxbury Systems' web site is www.duxburysystems.com