[duxuser] enclosed lists (Nemeth)

  • From: "Lynn Carroll" <lynnc@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 14:26:06 -0600

To someone familiar with using Duxbury for Nemeth (without Scientific
Notebook):

I'm using DBT 10.4 for some math, and just tried the [enclis] code for
the first time.  With [tcs] at the beginning of my dxp document, I
placed [enclis] immediately before     (-2, 0) at the end of a sentence.
As an enclosed list, as defined by the Nemeth code, it should have
translated [in ASCII] (-2, 0), but I got the numeric indicators that
should have been left out.  Anybody know if I used the code wrong or if
it's not working properly?  I can fix this by editing the braille, but I
thought if I could get the code to work, I could save myself a little
time.

Thanks,
Lynn Carroll, braille volunteer
Utah Schools for the Deaf and the Blind