[duxuser] Re: embossing on the mac.

  • From: Eileen Misrahi <eileenmis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 16:17:09 -0800

Hi George,

I'm hoping you are right. The last time I talked with Duxbury tech support, it
would still be down the road a while. If Duxbury is in the works, I can cross
off one more item that I wouldn't need a PC for. Keep us posted when Duxbury is
getting close to being released for the Mac. Thanks for the info.

Eileen

Sent from my iPhone