[duxuser] embosser printing problems

  • From: Kong bunty <bunthydavy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-asean-admin@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 16:59:31 -0800 (PST)

Dear, all

    I want to ask you some question related to my computer and embosser won?t
work together. I have four new computers are using Window Xp. My Embossers are
Book Maker and Book Maker express . I have printed a file with the two
computers, but nothing happen and I tried to reinstall the Duxbury Braille
translation again and it works a few days then it doesn?t print a gain.
Whereas, the other two computers I printed with Book Maker and it works but it
loses some characters. When I took the printed cable to connect with Win 98 it
is working properly. The following I would like to mention you about the paper
size that I have been using permenently is:

  Paper Size: 240mm × 279mm (91/2 × 11)
  Using DBT 10.2
  Page setting
  -          Maximum characters per line: 32
  -          Maximum line per page: 26
  -          Desired character per line: 32
  -          Top margin in lines: 0
  -          Binding margin in characters: 0
  -
  Currently Use Embossers

  1. Book Maker Express, Serial: (9220T)
  2. Book Maker, serial: (8210T)

  Set Menu on machine
  -          Menu 12
  -          14.32E
  -          15.2E
  -          17.26E
  -          30.2E
  -          33.0E
  -          1.1E

  CPU Capacity
  -          Window XP
  -          RAM 512MB
  -          Speed CPU 2.4GH2
  -          Hard Disk 40GB

Yahoo! Photos
 Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events, holidays,
whatever.