[duxuser] Re: deleting page from document

  • From: "Steve Dresser" <s.dresser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 13:34:58 -0400

Richard,

You can search for page breaks with Word's Find command. In that dialog box there's a button labeled "Special", and when you press it, it brings up a listbox containing special characters, one of which is the page break. It also plugs that value into the edit box so you can use it for future reference.

Alternatively, you can set DBTW's Word importer to ignore page breaks, which is probably a much easier way to solve your problem.

Steve

----- Original Message ----- From: "richard kurlander" <rkurlander@xxxxxxxxxx>