[duxuser] dbt modifying styles

  • From: "Lisette Wesseling" <Lisette.Wesseling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 19:46:26 -0000

Hi all

 I have created a DBT document in which I originally modified the h2 style
to eliminate the skipped line before the heading. I now want to re-introduce
the skipped line before all h2 headings and have modified the style
accordingly. I've put the [sk1] back at the beginning of the opening codes.
The headings are still printing out without the skipped line. And yes, I
modified  the style in the document I'm wanting to change. Will I have to
re-style all the h2 headings because the style has been modified, or should
the changes happen automatically?
Any help would be very welcome. Thank you.

LIsette