[duxuser] contents generator

  • From: "Teri McElroy" <teri@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dbt" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 10:29:03 +1200

Hi

Has anyone found when using the automatic contents generator that it
doesn't always get the page numbers correct?  I've found that several
times when I've created the contents, dbt has put the wrong page
number for a heading.  Why would this be and is there a way to correct
it or stop it happening apart from manual correction?  Mostly dbt gets
it right, but near the beginning of the document, the first couple of
headings are incorrectly done.

Teri