[duxuser] Re: computer braille

  • From: Steve Dresser <s.dresser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 10:48:36 -0400

Hi Gary,

If you want the entire document to be in computer braille with no beginning and ending indicators, bring it into DBT and insert the following codes at the very top of the file:
[wb-cb][cbc]

Then, when you translate it, these codes will cause the entire document to appear in computer braille, with dots 4-5-6, 1-2-3-4-6 at the end of lines where a word has to be continued.

If this isn't what you had in mind, let me know, and I'll give you other suggestions.

Steve

On Saturday 10/25/03 09:43 Gary Metzler wrote:

Hi All,

I want to print out a copy of my address book.  I read somewhere that I can
format the document as computer braille.  I can't remember where I saw it.
The document is a text file.  Can someone please stear me in the right
direction.  any help would be appreciated.  thanks,
Regards, Gary Metzler
Outta Sight Travel, Inc.
Phone:  772-336-8747
Fax:  772-336-8595