[duxuser] centered text at bottom of page

  • From: Jean Menzies <jemenzies@xxxxxxx>
  • To: DBT list <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 13:02:26 -0700

I'm having trouble getting a centered line of text to stay on line 25 in my
document. I'm using the Word template, and I've also tried it repeatedly from a
DXP file. I'm using the center coding, and/or the center full line, no
protection from the template. However, when I translate, DBT keeps forcing line
25 text to the top of the next page as if it were a heading. I'm not using h1
or heading styles. Any suggestions on how to keep a centered line on its own at
the bottom of a page?

Jean

  "Stressed" spelled backward is "desserts"