[duxuser] adding pages to an existing document.

  • From: FinaCurrey <fcurrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 08:48:53 -0600

Hello listers:

I have a book that i put together and have formatted it the way i wantit. Now, however, because i saved the title page, the contents page and the index pages as separate files, i want to put them into the book and make the whole thing into one big file instead of having saved these three things as separate files.

My question is this: How can I insert the title page and the table of contents into the front of the book without messing up the pag numbering in the book? Also, the index is already formatted to number the pages as roman numerals and i, of course, want to put these at the end of the book. What codes do i use to do all this without totally messing up my existing document? I went into the codes list but didn't see how to do it.

Thanks in advance for any assistance you may be able to give me.

Respectfully,
Fina B. Currey
fcurrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

        Fina B. Currey