[duxuser] Re: a question about printing a few pages

  • From: "Betsy Whitney, Dolphin Press" <brailleit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2010 14:17:48 -1000

Hi Jeanne,
I suspect that this particular issue isn't embosser specific.
Try this:
control e for emboss
Tab past OK, cancel and number of copies.
The next dialog will say Page range All
If you arrow up you'll hear Page sequence number(s)
Tab once and you'll be in an edit box.
This is where you can type in page numbers you want to emboss. For example, if you want pages 5 through 10 type
5-10

If you want pages 5-10 and pages 13-22 type this
5-10, 13-22

If this is a doublesided document and you want a reprint of an odd numbered page, you'll need to include the number of the page that will appear on the back of that odd numbered page.

Likewise, if the first page you want to emboss is an even numbered page, you need to start with the odd numbered page just before it so that all the pages will end up on the correct side of the paper. HTH, Betsy
At 02:02 PM 9/8/2010, you wrote:
Hello Everyone,
I have a Juliet pro 60 embosser and would like to know how I can only print a few pages of an item without reprinting the entire item again.
    Thanks in advance for your feedback.
    Jeanne Wisa Fike