[duxuser] Word to DBT Translation

  • From: "Judi Cannon" <cannonja22@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 19:30:02 -0400

I want to do some of my set-up of documents in Word.  I am needing to do
more contracted, uncontracted as well as large print versions of the same
document. I have two specific questions:
1.    I select text as a heading.  Apply heading 1 to this.  The text
automatically becomes bold
which is OK but it does not center in the print version.  Should I just
center as well? Can I also quickly remove the bold is this is what is
needed?
2.    Is there a way in Word to force a line of text when translated into
braille to begin in cell 1.  I'm thinking of things like Dear ... at the
beginning of a letter.
Any help would be appreciated.
Judi