[duxuser] Re: Word 2007

  • From: "Betsy Whitney, Dolphin Press" <brailleit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 15:58:02 -1000

Aloha Robin,
I would be the last person to say anyone was nuts considering some of the questions I ask, but if you save your 2007 documents as an earlier version it will work fine. I believe the next version will support the .docx file types.
Betsy
At 03:24 PM 9/21/2010, you wrote:

If I were a person that swears, I'd swear I've seen something about Duxbury 10.7 supporting Word 2007 ... allowing me to open a Word 2007 document with Duxbury. Am I nuts? Boy, is that a dangerous question to ask. lol

Thank you.

Robin

[]

GIF image