[duxuser] Warning to JAWS users using Duxbury

  • From: gpatterson002@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 10:20:42 +0000

Hi listers,

The constant file within JAWS V7.10 is missing a constant that is used in the
Duxbury scripts. This is a Freedom Scientific error. The constant is
Vctx_screen. The constant file within version 7.0 has the constant.

I will notify Freedom Scientific as soon as I can. So, unless you are up to
modifying the constant file within JAWS V7.10, wait for FS or someone to fix it
for you. In other words, keep your version 7.0 set up usable.

--
Gary Patterson