[duxuser] Re: VersaPoint repair?

  • From: Steve Dresser <s.dresser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2006 10:09:49 -0500

Paul,

Inside the case, a VP Duo is really a Juliet, so I'm not surprised that you were referred to Enabling for service. I'll bet that's what happened anyway, even when FS was supposedly repairing them.

Steve

On Saturday 1/7/06 07:12 Paul Ajuwon wrote:
Hello all!

Earlier this week, I talked to Freedom Scientific about Versapoint, only to
be informed that they stopped  handling it two months ago.  I inquired for
the reason(s), but was referred to Enabling Technology!

Curious development, indeed!

Paul.