[duxuser] Re: Unsubscribe

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 15:37:32 -0000

   unsubscribe
 as the subject to <
duxuser-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Shelli Glasbrenner
  To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2006 1:53 PM
  Subject: [duxuser] Re: Unsubscribe

  Hi Christine,

  Good luck. I have been trying to remove my name since I installed the Duxbury
10.5 3 months ago. I have asked and asked to be removed and still get them.
They have us on some kind of group mailing list where we get all the replies
and copies of everyones questions. It is a hassle but I havent found a way to
remove myself.

  Shelli Glasbrenner

  Christine Stones <stonesc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    I would like my name removed from the mailing list please.
    * unsubscribe
    * as the subject to . You may also
    * options by visiting //www.freelists.org. The list archive

  Sponsored Link

  Get an Online or Campus degree - Associate's, Bachelor's, or Master's -in
less than one year.