[duxuser] Translating Computer Addresses

  • From: "Karina Gregory" <Karina.Gregory@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "duxuser" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 09:36:50 -0000

Dear List Members,

I have the following data that needs to be translated as part of a document, in
fact there are four addresses but this is just an example.  Am I right in
thinking that letters will automatically be proceeded by a letter sign (dots
5,6), numbers by a number sign (dots 3,4,5,6) and colons as dots 2,5)?  Also, I
think that I need to include capital letters with this one so will it be a
letter sign and then a dot six to indicate the capital letters?  The data is:
3FFE:1900:6545:15:230:F804:6EBF:32C3
Thank you in advance for your help.
Karina