[duxuser] Re: Titling a spiral-bound book

  • From: "Terri Pannett" <pann1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 10:07:51 -0800

There are some large plastic combs which have plastic backs on them.  They
will hold lots of paper.  I have a whole bunch of them and I'm not sure
whether they're two inch or three inch.  A label can be placed on the back
of these combs.  They have a locking feature so the paper can't come out.

I have always been taught never to fold any book, whether braille or print
because it damages the book.  Perhaps some instruction about this could be
added to remind people not to do it.

Terri, Amateur radio call sign KF6CA.  Army MARS call sign AAT9PX,
California