[duxuser] Thanks to all and another question

  • From: "Bill Scherer" <bspro@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 13:02:37 -0500

Hi all,
Thanks to those who have helped in my quest to get started with DBT.
Mostly it's going much better.
I have one problem though that I can't seem to find the answer to. I'm sure it's as plain as the nose on my face but I just can't seem to figure out what's going on. Sometimes when I'm printing out lyrics it will emboss a verse and a chorus, for instance, and then move to a new page.
As far as I can tell all I've done is a hard  return after the chorus.

Oh yes and one more thing that maybe screen reader related?
Seems as though when I read a document after translating it everthing repeats twice--for instance if "Hi Bill"is written in the text, Duxbury will say Hi bill Hi Bill.
Thanks for all the help so far, and it has indeed helped a bit.
Bill

* as the subject to duxuser-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx . You may also
* options by visiting www.freelists.org .  The list archive
* is also located there.