[duxuser] TOC generator

  • From: "Jean Menzies" <jemenzies@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "DBT list" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 16:43:42 -0600

I'm using DBT 10.7 and am having trouble generating a table of contents in a
braille file. I want to use braille page numbers, so am choosing Custom. I want
only the top level so am choosing levels 1 through 1. The left margin is set at
one, and the indent is set to 4 by default, so I am changing it to 2 for a
single level TOC. I choose braille page numbers. When the TOC is generated,
runovers are all in column 1, not column 3.

If I choose levels 1 through 2, the indents work properly, but I don't want H2
to be included. With level 2 included, the formatting is 1/5, 3/7 as expected.
But that's not what I'm trying to do.
So, I want a single level TOC build on only H1 headings, with margins of 1/3
for each entry. I can't find what I'm doing wrong here. If anyone can explain
further, it would be appreciated. The help file only lists the choices and
doesn't give much explanation. But as I said, it works with a multi level TOC,
but not single level.

Jean

  "When you do the common things in life in an uncommon way, you will command
the attention of the world."
--George Washington Carver (1864-1943)

database 6588 (20111030) __________

http://www.eset.com