[duxuser] TEXT BEING LEFT OUT WHEN IMPORTING A WORD DOCUMENT INTO DBT 10.5

  • From: "Andre van Deventer" <andre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 12:31:59 +0200

Hi all

I have a very strange problem when importing a certain  Word document into
DBT 10.5.  I am at present working with the imported document and the
original document on the computer and I have found at least one incidence
where more than a paragraph has been left out.  I had the same problem with
this same document in DBT 10.5.  Has anyone experienced this before?

Regards

Andre