[duxuser] Re: Suggestion for New Edit Command

  • From: "George Bell" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 10:44:43 +0100

Hi Francis,

As I have stated earlier this week, an undo feature is very much a priority.
Unfortunately it is not a simple, straightforward bit of programming since it
affects huge areas of the overall program.  The priority right now is to get
the long awaited 10.5 shipping as soon as possible.  Hopefully, Duxbury will
then be able to get down to planning the next release, and prioritizing what
needs to be done.

George Bell.