[duxuser] Re: Strange formatting in BRF files

  • From: George Bell <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2013 00:58:41 +0000

Hi Brandon,

I've sent you privately what I hope will work.

I did two main things.

First, in DBT's Global menu, Formatted Braille Importer, I checked the "Read
formatted braille without interpretation" check box.

Second, I replaced each [pg] code with a hard return.

It appears the page depth is 25 lines per page, and 40 cells wide.