[duxuser] Re: Spanish and English documents

  • From: "Meyers, Judith" <JMeyers@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 15:20:02 -0400

Hi, Shelley,
In terms of Brailling language worksheets, one alternative is to do the
following:

1.  Highlight the language being Braille (for example Spanish)
2. Press the F8 key, which will open the Styles Menu and click on Spanish.

This is especially nice when you have a large block of text in one language.
It does become cumbersome if you need to translate line by line.

I hope this helps.

Judith Meyers