[duxuser] Re: Spanish and English

  • From: David Holladay <david@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 07:52:42 -0400

Andrea

For the English language Templates I just tested, Alt-4 switches into Spanish mode, and Alt-2 switches into grade 2 English. You need to be careful. You can use the reveal codes (from the View Menu, or just Alt-F3) to look at the inserted codes.

If the entire document is Spanish, just put Alt-4 at the top of the file.

I hope this helps.

-- David Holladay
Duxbury Systems

At 07:12 AM 11/28/2012, you wrote:

I have a high school Spanish student.  Is there an easy way to transcribe
sheets that are in both Spanish and English so the Spanish is uncontracted and
the English is fully contracted.

What table do I use for just high school Spanish braille when there is no
English on the worksheet?

This is all new to me.  Thanks for any help.

Andrea

* Duxbury Systems' web site is www.duxburysystems.com

* Duxbury Systems' web site is www.duxburysystems.com