[duxuser] [Somewhat Off-topic but Regarding Braille Music] Techshare Presentations by Dancing Dots

  • From: "William R. McCann" <BillList1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 10:05:48 -0400

Hi,

UK subscribers who are blind musicians, music educators or teachers of the
blind may be especially interested in the following information.  I will be
over in Birmingham next month to present at the Techshare conference along
with our friends from Duxbury Systems who will also be making a
presentation.

I will be presenting for Dancing Dots on the afternoon of Friday, November
21 (or, I suppose I should say Friday, 21 November!) at 1:45 PM.  Sorry!
that's 13:45!

Go to:
http://www.dancingdots.com/events.htm#training
for details.  See
www.rnib.org.uk/techshare
for general information on the Techshare
conference.  Go to
http://www.rnib.org.uk/xpedio/groups/public/documents/publicwebsite/public_williammccann.hcsp
for details on my own presentation.

Hope to meet up with many of you over in the UK next month!

Regards,
Bill

Dancing Dots...Where music meets technology for the blind!
Download the GOODFEEL 2.6 Braille Music Translator demo from:
www.dancingdots.com/democddl.htm
www.dancingdots.com

See the @Freedom Scientific Newsletter for more about our technology and the
people who use it: