[duxuser] Setting Margins with Juliet Pro 60 and DBT 10.5Margin

  • From: "Carrie Green" <CONSUELO_CARRIE@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Duxbury User List" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 10:45:07 -0600

Hi Everyone,

I just bought a new Juliet Pro 60, and I am using narrow width paper. I can't
seem to figure out the best settings to emboss a two cell margin on the left
side of the paper. It has a four or five cell margin, and runs off the paper
regardless of what I change in the DBT menus or in the Juliet menus. I've tried
moving the left tractor feed mechanism in an inch or so, but this really hasn't
fixed the problem either. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Carrie