[duxuser] Re: Running header problem

  • From: "Steve Dresser" <s.dresser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2017 17:05:08 -0500

Hi Debby,

It sounds like the addition of your table of contents has caused the subsequent even-numbered pages to start on the front side of the paper, which causes these numbers to show up. You can fix this by adding a [sd1] code after the end of the TOC, which forces the next page to be odd. You may have to experiment a bit to get things to work right, but that should fix the problem.

Steve

----- Original Message ----- From: "Debby Lieberman" <zia-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>