[duxuser] Re: Romeo embossing extra characters at the top of every document

  • From: David Holladay <david@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2012 08:46:25 -0400

Betsey S:

The Braille Blazer does not respond to any escape sequences. Thus DBT does not send out any escape sequences to a Braille Blzaer. I do not think the problem lies with the Blazer or how it is
configured.

One possibility is that if you look at the DBT Embosser configuration, you will see that it is actually configured for a different embosser model, a model that does send out escape sequences. If that is not the case, then we are in need of embosser technical support. Feel free to contact Don Breeda at support@xxxxxxxxxxx

-- David Holladay
Duxbury System

At 08:19 AM 9/6/2012, you wrote:

I also just started having this same problem with an old Blazer embosser and the latest DBT. Also tried reset to factory defaults which didn't work. Any solutions for a Blazer?

Thanks,
Betsey S.
Perkins
(snip to avoid the dreaded overquoting error message)
* as the subject to duxuser-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx . You may also
* options by visiting www.freelists.org .  The list archive
* is also located there.
* Duxbury Systems' web site is www.duxburysystems.com