[duxuser] Re: Reading and Preparing .brf files

  • From: "Diane Scalzi" <dscalzi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 21:10:56 -0400

One thing I know about .brf files is that you can emboss them without
Duxbury. When I was working, I would emboss these files from the DOS prompt,
even on my Windows computer. I was using Windows XP then. I don't know how
you would do this from a computer running Windows 7 or Windows Vista. Gyuess
my point is that you don't need DBT to emboss these files.