[duxuser] QuickTac

  • From: "Horslund, Barrie" <Barrie.Horslund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 18:54:41 +0000

I hope I can ask this question here.  I am using Duxbury 11.2 and a Juliet Pro
Embosser.
I was making several graphics using QuickTac and inserting them into my Duxbury
 document. I have done this several times, but yesterday my embosser started
embossing nonsense.  I tried power cycling and embossing a plain doc without
any graphics to no avail - still nonsense.   Left the Juliet powered off over
night and now it seems ok.... Could QuickTac do that or was it coincidence?  I
have embossed both graphics and plain today.

Thanks!
Barrie