[duxuser] Re: Question on Duxbury and Window Eyes

  • From: "Penny Chong" <pennychong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 20:03:18 +0800

Hi George,

Yes, I got my colleague to look at the screen. It looks all right. The full
print line is there. It's just that Window Eyes seems unable to read it.

George, I wonder whether does the operating system affect the ability of
Window Eyes to read it. This is because my laptop which is running in
Windows XP has no problem in rreading the print line in full. It's only my
computer on my work desk (which runs in Windows 98) has the problem.

Regards,
Penny.