[duxuser] Re: Question about xls files

  • From: "Bob Hachey" <rhachey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 11:05:30 -0400

Hi Deb,
Wel, Excel files will not open in Duxbury. Here are two possible ways to
go.
1. You can try either cutting and pasting or saving the excel file as an
MSWord file.
2. The long way around; retype the info into an MSWord doc. Since a
spread sheet is much like a table, you will probably have to do a good
bit of reformating unless it's an unusually small worksheet.
Hope this helps.
Bob Hachey