[duxuser] Re: Question about Headings

  • From: Teri McElroy <teri@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2003 12:04:14 +1300

Hi Deb

Well, h3 appears to block in cell 5, and yes, you select the text you
want then use the h3 style, so I guess you could use it for that.
Another way you could block text in cell five is to use either a tab
command ir ind5 then ind1 to bring the text back to the margin.  If
you use heading 3, the blocked text will be included in your contents
page unless you select the appropriate level of headings to be
included when generating your table of contents.

Hope that helps.

Someone else may have other thoughts to add.

Teri