[duxuser] Re: Problems with large text files.

  • From: "Susan Stageberg" <stageberg.susan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 11:55:34 -0500

Try this: Select the whole file, copy it to the clipboard, then use
"paste special, nonformatted text" to paste it into a new document. Save
this new document as either WordPerfect 5.1 or as "text with layout,
*.ans", which is an option under Save as in Word.

See if that helps. We have run into the same issue with Duxbury and .txt
files.

Susie Stageberg
Project ASSIST with Windows
Iowa Department for the Blind