[duxuser] Problem with columns

  • From: "DeAnna Noriega" <quieth2o@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 15:40:55 -0500

I am the rankest of computer user. So I need clear step by step directions.
I have a Braille Blazer embosser, a computer with Windows 7 and Office 2010,
and the newest release of Duxbury. I am being asked to braille an
organizational calendar that has the name and contact information for the
agency at the top, then two columns in which the date is followed by the
activities for that day in them.  I have tried using the literary braille
option and the textbook one and both seem to view the first date heading and
event as some sort of header which they put above each subsequent date and
event. To say the least, it is a mess. I copied the document from a word
docx and pasted it in to notepad to save it as a text file.  Then I embossed
that one and it brailled clean except for a page break halfway down the page
with the closing info on the last page. How do I remove page breaks and let
the Translator put them where they are needed. Also, How can I have each new
date and event in paragraph form with an indent in front of the date. It is
currently having them as a hanging indent so a lot of paper is wasted since
the text listing the event is all endented. Hope this makes sense.

Thank you,

DeAnna Noriega

DeAnna Quietwater Noriega

5774 Windy Meadows Ln.

Fulton, MO 65251-5442

Cell: 573-544-3511

Email: quieth2o@xxxxxxxx

-- I always wondered why somebody didn't do something about that. Then I
realized I was Somebody. (Lilly Tomlin)