[duxuser] Re: Print coded view

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 13:16:43 +0100

Hi Keren,

At this point, I'm not aware of any way directly from DBT to
do this short of a series of screen shots.  It's not been
something we (TVS) have been asked for, although I can see
potential for training purposes.

However, although it doesn't save the colours of the Codes
and Styles, "SnagIt"from Techsmith  (
http://www.techsmith.com) can be set up to "capture text".

That said, I have version 8 of SnagIt - unfortunately with
V9, they have moved to what can only be politely described
as an "Office 2007" look.  'nuff said there!!

George.

Date: 10/10/2008 16:08

JPEG image