[duxuser] Re: Page Numbering

  • From: Lisa_Martin/HAWAIIDO/HIDOE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 09:11:45 -1000

I'm having the same issue with a TigerMax View Plus.

Liz Martin
Teacher of the Visually Impaired/
Orientation and Mobility Instructor
West/North Hawaii District

             "Malloy,
             Kristina"
             <kmalloy1@pghboe.                                          To
             net>                      "duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
             Sent by:                  <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
             duxuser-bounce@fr                                          cc
             eelists.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [duxuser] Page Numbering
             09/10/2012 04:28
             AM

             Please respond to
             duxuser@freelists
                   .org

Hello,

  I need help with setting margins.  I'm using a Pargaon Embosser and the
paper size is 8 1/2 X 11.  When I go into setup it is set for 29 characters
per line, line per page 25.  But it is cutting off the page number on every
page.  It is right on the perforation where you ripe it off. PLEASE HELP!
Thanks!
Kristina* * *
* as the subject to duxuser-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx . You may also
* options by visiting www.freelists.org .  The list archive
* is also located there.
* Duxbury Systems' web site is www.duxburysystems.com

This email was scanned by the Symantec Email Security System contracted by
the Hawaii Dept of Education. If you receive suspicious/phish email,
forward a copy to spamreport@xxxxxxxxx  This helps us monitor
suspicious/phish email getting thru. You will not receive a response, but
rest assured the information received will help to build additional
protection. If you need assistance or a live response regards spam/phish
email, send email to nssb@xxxxxxxxx  For info about this email security
service visit  http://www.symanteccloud.com/products/email/anti_spam.aspx

This email has been scanned by the Symantec Email Security.cloud service
contracted by the Hawaii Dept of Education.

GIF image

GIF image

GIF image