[duxuser] One more quick question about tabular Columns

  • From: "Caroline Congdon" <carolinecongdon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 07:42:13 -0600

Hi all.  Over the weekend I had asked a question about creating columns in a
document.  I was able to successfully create my 4-column document and have it
come out the way I wanted.  However, now I want to do something similar with 2
columns, but want to have regular text above and below the columns.  If I start
the column section by clearing all tabs, do I have to reset something once I go
back to straight text?  I just want to make sure that I'm not going to have
messy text below the columns.  Thanks for any assistance.

Caroline

Caroline Congdon; Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Mailto:carolinecongdon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web site: http://home.earthlink.net/~carolinecongdon/