[duxuser] Re: ONE MORE QUESTION

  • From: "Steve Dresser" <s.dresser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 23:44:52 -0400

Hi Judi,

I haven't figured out a good way to deal with bullets in Word, so I fix them in
DBT.  To do this, I find a bullet, select it, copy it to the clipboard, and
paste it into the first field in the Find/Replace dialog.  Then, I put two
hyphens into the second field in the dialog and select the "Replace all" button.

We can talk about the hyperlink issue when both of us are a bit less tired.  I
just finished working on a macro, and I'm pretty fried, so it's time to quit
before I do permanent damage.

Steve