[duxuser] Re: (No Content-class: urn:content-classes:message

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 10:24:28 +0100

Hi Dani,

Although you should be receiving copies of your own posts,
I've also modified your membership such that you should now
also received a short note simply saying that you have
posted a message to duxuser. Perhaps that will kick things
into life.  Let me know of you have any problems.

As regards your problem, the same thing happens with a Table
of Contents.  However in an ideal world, leader dots tend to
help make it clear what is your price, and what is the page
number.

If you wish, you could always use a blank Header line, which
would mean that no text would appear on the top line other
than the page number.  This in fact tends to be the
preferred format in the U.K. where the top line is referred
to as the "Page Information Line".