[duxuser] Re: Newest version

  • From: "Betsy Whitney, Dolphin Press" <brailleit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2004 15:30:47 -1000

The number is actually:
978-692-3000

At 03:43 AM 9/2/2004, you wrote:
April,

Version 10.5 is about to be released, probably within the next week. I'd advise you to call Duxbury to get the most accurate information on upgrade prices. Their number is (781) 692-3000.

Steve

On Thursday 9/2/04 05:48 April Reisinger wrote:

Hello all,

Could somebody tell me the latest version of Duxbury and how I could upgrade my old version bought in 1998, I think? Thanks.

April

Loyalty is an asset of the heart.

* * * * This message is via list duxuser at freelists.org. * To unsubscribe, send a blank message with * unsubscribe * as the subject to <duxuser-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. You may also * subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other subscription * options by visiting //www.freelists.org. The list archive * is also located there. * Duxbury Systems' web site is http://www.duxburysystems.com * * *