[duxuser] Re: New user needs basics - Right alignment.

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 00:40:59 -0000

Hi Ray,

Oddly enough, I've asked software the same question about
right justifying blocks of text, so we'll see what Monday
brings.

By the way, if you use a particular letter head on a regular
basis, why not create a Template with the heading already in
place?  You can now save text as part of a Template.

Custom Styles can't currently be assigned keyboard
shortcuts.  However, F8 will bring up the Styles list, and
typing the first letter or two of the Style name will
position you on, or very close, to the Style in the list.
Shift F8 will apply the last Style.

As regards Macros, not in this version either I'm afraid,
though it is very much toward the top of the "desired
features" list.  That said, I understand there are 3rd party
macro recorders which will work with DBT.