[duxuser] Re: Need help in downloading DBT 11.1 SR3

  • From: "Blake, J (Tapton - Staff)" <JBlake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 14:45:05 +0000

Hi,

Good afternoon everyone! Have just discovered the release of SR-3 – will this
include a roll-up of SR-2 or will that have to be installed first? I understand
that I currently have SR-1 installed on the system. I will need to make a
request to our ‘managed service’ for IT in order for the updates to be applied.

John.