[duxuser] Re: Music

  • From: "William R. McCann" <BillList1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 06:07:08 -0400

Dear Terry,

As you may know, I am the founder and president of a company called Dancing
Dots.  We develop and adapt technology to support the blind musician and
those who educate them.  Before we created our GOODFEEL Braille Music
Translator, I also brailled quite a lot of my own music by hand!

Unlike with our CakeTalking or Sibelius Speaking products, one does not
necessarily need JAWS to run our GOODFEEL Braille Music Translator.  We have
a number of customers who successfully use GOODFEEL with WindowEyes without,
as far as I know, ever needing any special set files for GOODFEEL.  I'll put
a note out on our own Dancing Dots list to ask if anyone has ever made a GF
set file for GOODFEEL.

See www.dancingdots.com and click on the "GOODFEEL" link to learn more.
BTW, our distributor in the UK is Techno-Vision Systems whose Managing
Director, George Bell, was kind enough to help me get re-subscribed to this
list after my change in E-mail providers!

Best wishes,
Bill