[duxuser] Re: Modifying default template

  • From: "Steve Dresser" <s.dresser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 19:40:59 -0500

Robert,

You might be able to modify the table you're using, but I'm not sure you can, or how you'd do so if you could. Another way to get the result you want is to change the slashes in a number to fraction lines. This is done with the code [fl]. You can make this change with Replace/all as long as you know that all the slashes are parts of numbers. Of course, if you like, you can just apply this change to every slash anywhere in the document, which you'll probably find less confusing.

Steve

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert C" <gone.to.dawgs@xxxxxxxxx>